The Admissions Office welcomes students of all backgrounds and nationalities.
Enrolment to undergraduate programs at Alma Mater Europaea – ECM is suitable for everyone who seek an undergraduate degree from modern, practical, and employable study programs. We accept applications from those who wish to continue their studies after graduating from upper secondary school, higher educational college or those who have not completed their studies at other faculties/universities.
The admission to Alma Mater Europaea – ECM takes place in a few steps. First is the application via EvŠ, followed by the admission process and at last enrolment:
Step 1: Choose a study program.
Step 2: Check the application deadlines.
Step 3: Check the enrolment requirements.
Step 4: Fill the application form via EvŠ*.
* When filling the application on EvŠ, please note: If you choose one of the public higher education institutions in the first place, you will not be able to choose a private higher education institution (Alma Mater) in the second nor third place. Therefore, to apply to Alma Mater for your studies, please submit a separate application by selecting “Private higher education institutions” in the first place. The application via EvŠ is solely informative and non-obligatory. Only enrolment becomes binding.
*Step 5: Sign the form and attach relevant proofs of eligibility.
*Step 6: Send the documents to:
Alma Mater Europaea - ECM
Slovenska ulica 17
SI – Slovenia
Step 7: Wait for the results of the selection process.
Step 8: Enrol to the study programme and pay the tuition fee.
Step 9: Commence with your studies.
* During exceptional circumstances it is not necessary to send eVŠ application and proof of completion of secondary education to Alma Mater Europaea – ECM (unless you have completed secondary school abroad).
Applicants are requested to submit:
- Upper secondary-school final certificate;
- At least last two years secondary school certificates – annual transcripts of grades;
- Translation of certificates if required;
- Short chronological description of education;
- Proof of language proficiency.